- They say IAS is the mother of all exams. Is it?
- They say IAS is not for faint-hearted. Is it?
- One topper in an interview said that she studied 20 hours every day for 365 days. Is this true?
- Now you are saying 14 Hours! Are you mad?
- My English is very poor. They say I am out of the race. Am I?
Wrong. This is just another exam. The mother of all exams is Life. You can afford to fail in IAS, but not in Life. So, take IAS preparation as a phase in Life, not as your Life.
If you think you are faint-hearted, better start preparing for IAS soon – it makes you stone-hearted.
May be she suffered from insomnia. Even now she will be working 20 hours a day as an officer. On a serious note, good sleep is very necessary to prepare well for this exam. It keeps you in good health. Don’t study beyond 14 hours unless you suffer from Insomnia.
Calm down. If you have left your job, as a punishment you should devote these many hours. Didn’t you work 12 hours for your company? Anyway, every day at least 8 hours of planned study is required. If you can study more than that, it is well and good. But please ensure that you also get 6-8 hours of sound sleep.